AidaForm just added several new features to their online form builder, some of them highly anticipated. Meet PayPal and Stripe Payment Forms, better order forms, and many more.
- Order & Payment Form Functionality
- New No Advance Payment option for the checkout field that allows you to set up your custom method to collect payments, e.g. invoices, phone orders, and cash on delivery.
- Allow Total setting for Order Cart fields lets you decide whether to display or hide the cart total.
- Use the Order Cart Total value in the Formula field.
- Create coupons & discounts for the checkout field.
- SSL Support via Let’s Encrypt
Setting up custom domains for your forms has become much easier.
The piping functionality allows you to transfer and use the value of some fields in the text fields of your form, e.g. Hello @PleaseEnterYourName.
- New Formula Field
New Formula field to calculate a math expression using values entered by respondents (e.g. round(@YourWeight / @YourHeight ^ 2, 2).
- Password-Protected & Time-Restricted Forms
You can now set the period during which your form is publicly accessible or set a password for your form at Publish > Form Status > Configure > Restrict Access.
Other improvements include new response email notifications that provide submitted data in text format as well as support for new languages and currencies.