The CAGR (compound annual growth rate) of the global mobile commerce or m-commerce market is reported to be more than 32% over the next few years. For online store operators it is thus vital to have a mobile-ready shop. Go on reading if you are still not running an optimited m-store yet. Last Friday, aheadWorks have released version 2 of their popular and top-rated iPhone Theme. Despite its name, the theme is supporting both iOS 6+ as well as Android 4+.
The iPhone Theme v2.0 has been designed and developed by having best mobile UX practices in mind. Check out the new features:
- One column layout for a much better mobile store view
- Fixed header with menu, search, account and shopping cart links which can be accessed from any page
- Instant search from any page which comes with support of native Magento search suggestions
- Image gallery with support of touchscreen gestures
- Sorting & filtering features on both category and search results pages
- A special home page with mobile-friendly design can be set
The iPhone Theme is compatible with a long list of aheadWorks’ extensions out of the box, including Z-Blocks, Help Desk Ultimate, Gift Card and Automatic Related Products.