aheadWorks have just released Smart One Step Сheckout for Magento 2. The first-to-market checkout extension with built-in analytics will most likely become one of their Magento 2 bestsellers soon.
M2 Smart One Step Checkout
The Smart One Step Checkout Magento 2 extension comes with game-changing features. As the tin says, the number of checkout steps will be reduced to a single one. Due to its advanced analytics and flexible configuration options, you are able to analyse the performance and – if necessary – improve your checkout to increase conversions and decrease abandonment rates.
- All default checkout steps merged to one step only
- Advanced analytics with exhaustive built-in checkout behavior report & abandoned checkout statistics
- Flexible checkout settings
- Add/remove customer information fields
- Field names can be changed
- Define mandatory fields & set default field values
- Option to enable delivery date & time
- Option to enable ‘Add Note’ field
- Upload of payment trust seals
- Best UX practices
- Two column conversion-centered design
- Automatically adjusts to custom theme styles
- Mobile friendly
- ‘Place Order’ button always visible
- Newsletter signup
- Guest checkout
- Form autocomplete incl. address & country suggestions via GeoIP (v1.1)
- Fast checkout process
- No distracting elements such as footers or headers
- Customer login at checkout page
- Existing customers are recognized via their email address
- Option to edit cart items without leaving checkout
- Filled fields are saved in case of any unexpected page reloads
- Integration with Reward Points, Gift Card, Store Credit and Refund (v1.1)
The roadmap for this module is quite interesting. Soon, aheadWorks are going to add support for various extensions including Gift Card, Reward Points and Store Credit & Refund. Also they will support GeoIP country detection as well as Google Autocomplete for Addresses and Places.
Pricing, Support & Updates
Smart One Step Checkout for Magento 2 can be purchased for $299 for the Community Edition. The Enterprise Edition is available for $1,499. Prior to purchase you can checkout the demos of both the backend and the frontend.
aheadWorks are providing free lifetime updates & installation as well as a detailed user manual and knowledge base. Also you will receive 90 days (CE) / 360 days (EE) of free support and a 45 day money-back guarantee. Customers of the Enterprise Edition will also receive a personal account manager and priority support.