After a discounted pre-order campaign, aheadWorks just launched their Order Success Page for Magento 2 extension. It allows you to create to customize and personalized order confirmation pages. Think of it as a promotional and loyalty-building tool for your online store.
Order Success Page For Magento 2
“Thanks for the purchase” is all that customers see after placing their orders. That’s a bit lame, isn’t it? With the upcoming Order Success Page extension for Magento 2, merchants can customize the look and feel of the thank you page and even use it as a promotional tool. The order confirmation page is the very beginning of the post-purchase experience, so don’t neglect it. Give your customers the impression that you care about them at all times.
Apart from the order summary, contacts, registration, and cross-sells, the extension allows showing context-sensitive information based on addresses, payment and shipping methods, and the products purchased.
- Customization options, e.g. page titles, text, and registration block
- Allow printing invoices for guest customers
- Use of flexible layout with 4 predefined positions
- Display expanded or collapsed order summary blocks
- Enable shipping and/or billing information blocks
- Display cross-sells on top or bottom of a page
- Display different blocks for different customer groups, countries, states or cities based on customer & order details, e.g. further product details, links to the product FAQs or embed a Getting Started video from YouTube
- Grow your customer base by adding subscription and registration buttons on your success order page, e.g. for account registration or newsletter subscription
- Improve post-purchase customer experience by showing communication options, e.g. integration of a contact form
- Increase customer engagement: Show related blog posts and social media links or offer a coupon code for their next purchase
- Mobile-optimized design
aheadWorks are providing free lifetime updates and installation as well as a detailed user manual and knowledge base. Also you will receive 90 days (CE) / 360 days (EE) of free support and a 45 day money-back guarantee. Customers of the Enterprise Edition will also receive a personal account manager and priority support.