Shortly after the official Magento 2 release and the announcement of the upcoming release of Gift Card for Magento 2, aheadWorks have just released an update to their Gift Card / Certificate 1.1 Magento extension. This one comes with major frontend and backend updates!
With a high demand for gift cards especially at this time of the year, the updated Gift Card / Certificate 1.1 extension gets you well prepared for the holiday season. It allows customers to set an email delivery date for their ordered virtual gift cards. The expiration term, however, will begin to run from the date of the email delivery. This makes sense, right?
Now store admins can manually create gift cards via the backend. Recipients will then receieve email notifications with gift card codes. Also gift card codes can be imported from third-party systems or other Magento stores via CSV-files. This comes in quite handy when bulk generating gift cards.
- Email delivery date set by customers
- Manually create gift card codes and send email notifications
- Option to resend notification emails with gift card codes
- Import gift cards from external systems via CSV-files
- Export ALL gift card attributes incl. sender name & message
- Option to disable its functionality for certain store views
Get ready for the festive shopping season by implementing this extension. It is compatible with the One Step Checkout, AJAX Cart Pro and Store Credit & Refund modules from aheadWorks.