Serif just published a video about the upcoming release of Affinity Photo 1.5. The award-winning professional image editing app will reveive quite a few new features that you’ll definitely fall in love with.
- Advanced HDR merge producing full 32-bit linear colour space images
- An entirely new workspace for tone mapping
- Focus stacking to bring depth to multiple combined images
- Batch processing for smoother, faster workflow
- Macros to record and replay a set of commands
- An all-new way to edit 360 degree images
Watch above video and get a sneak peak of HDR and 360 image editing in Affinity Photo 1.5. The beta will be available for Mac users in summer 2016 and in autumn the Windows app for PCs.
Pricing & Updates
Get your copy now for an affordable one-time fee and receive future updates for free. There are no subcriptions!