At MAX 2018, Adobe announced major updates to their Creative Cloud applications including Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC, Premiere Pro CC and Adobe XD.
Next-Gen Creative Cloud
The next-generation Creative Cloud will come with loads of new features and products. Check out some of the highlights:
- Adobe XD CC: Voice prototyping and responsive resize
- Adobe Photoshop CC: More control with content-aware fill, new framing tool & symmetry mode
- Adobe Illustrator CC:
- Edit objects across all artboards simultaneously with Global Edit
- Create natural photo-realistic colour gradation with freeform gradients
- Preview thousands of fonts right from inside your project
- Adobe Motion Graphics: Enhanced motion graphics capabilities
- Adobe InDesign CC: Automatic resizing for images, text, and graphics
- Adobe Lightroom CC: Sync presets and profiles
Adobe also introduced Adobe Premiere Rush CC, the first all-in-one, easy-to-use video editing app for social media creators. It simplifies video creation and sharing on platforms including YouTube and Instagram.
Apart from that, Adobe previewed new iPad versions of Adobe Photoshop CC and Project Gemini. The latter is a drawing app, reinforcing the Adobe’s commitment to delivering high-performance apps that work seamlessly across surfaces.